The Corona Vaccination is being arranged on a large scale across the country, and millions of individuals are being vaccinated daily. However, millions more still struggle with how to book an appointment for this vaccine, as well as downloading certificates from sources like Umang App, Aarogya Setu app or Digi locker App depending upon their convenience.
At that moment since many also use Cowin Portal within its e-service centre. Which provides all kinds of information including reports related to free drugs/vaccines given by government organizations across India.
|Covid Vaccine Certificate||Cowin Certificate Details|
|Name of Certificate||Cowin/Covid Vaccination Certificate|
|How to Download?||Download From Here|
|Total Number of vaccinated People||1,24,14,58,946|
|Total Number of 1st Dose||79,06,22,544|
|2nd Dose Number||79,06,22,544|
|Sites Conducting Covid-19 Vaccination||70,318|
|*As of 1 December 2021|
- Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
- How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate from Cowin Portal?
- How to Download Covid Certificate from Digi Locker App?
- How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Umang App?
- 2nd Vaccine Certificate
- How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
- How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile Number?
- Download Covid Vaccine Certificate without Having beneficiary ID or reference ID
- Statewise Covid-19 Certificate Details
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
The certificate of Corona vaccination is necessary for many citizens who wish to download it. The process can be done in different ways depending on how the individual wants their record released, but we have compiled all methods into one guide so that you will not miss any steps.
We recommend the users please read this step carefully and download the certificate from only authorized apps. There are two ways to get it done, via official websites or by following our instructions below:
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate from Cowin Portal?
The website of www.cowin.gov.in is the ultimate resource for all things vaccine-related in India, but on this page, we’ll be discussing how to download your certificate specifically. Here are some quick steps:
- Log in to the official website of Cowin, i.e., www.cowin.gov.in. Now click on the login button using the registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered number after you sign in. After login, you can see the vaccinations for both 1st and 2nd injections listed on our website.
- Now, you have to click the certificate link mentioned under your name. Click on Download Certificate to download a PDF file as Corona Vaccine Certification.
How to Download Covid Certificate from Digi Locker App?
The official name of this fantastic little program is “Digi Locker App.” It’s available on smartphones, tablets, or laptops – whatever device suits you best at any given moment really-and its primary purpose seems simple enough: storing essential files like passport numbers, among others, so they’re accessible when needed most.
The Digi locker app allows you to store all of your documents and data from various other departments in the Indian government. Follow these steps if you want a certificate downloaded onto Corona Vaccination for yourself.
- Visit the Digi-Locker app on Google Play Store to download and install it.
- Now go through the registration process in this one by entering details like Name, DOB (Date of Birth), gender, as well as a security pin code for your device that you’ll find inside settings if needed.
- After registration, head to the Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. You will find an option there as “Vaccine Certificate.”
- You can download your Covid vaccine certificate by clicking on this link and entering the 13-digit reference number.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Umang App?
The process of downloading a certificate from Covid-19 Vaccine’s UMG app can be quick and straightforward. Check out these steps to get your copy in the palm of your hand.
- If you want the most up-to-date UMANG app, download it on your phone through Google Play. Go into settings and search “What’s New.”
- In the “What’s New?” section, you will find a tab named Cowin. Click on it and tap Download Vaccination Certificate from there.
- To receive a vaccination certificate, enter your mobile number and the OTP that was just sent. Confirm it with the beneficiary’s name before downloading their Covid Vaccination Certificate from there.
2nd Vaccine Certificate
Many simple methods are described in the article for downloading the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate. We will provide you with a link where you can get your Covid Vaccine Certificate. You may now get the 2nd Dose Certificate from your mobile device. People will be given some simple procedures to follow to do this. You will get a confirmation message on the cell phone number you provided at the time of your vaccination when you receive your second dose of Covid Vaccine.
This message contains information on your registration number as well as your vaccine. In addition, you will be provided with a link in this message that will open a page on your mobile phone. On this screen, input your cell phone number, click Get OTP, and then login. A PDF of the Covid 2nd Dose Certificate will be sent to your mobile device upon login.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
The Aarogya Setu app is an exciting way for Covid patients to stay informed. This mobile-based diagnosis system connects them with their doctor. In addition, it sends alerts about Corona Positive people in the area, potentially putting other carriers at risk if they are unaware of it. You can use this app to download the covid certificate. Follow these steps to Covid Vaccine Certificate download.
- If you haven’t already, download and launch the Aarogya Setu App.
- Use your mobile number and OTP to log in or register.
- At the top, choose the Cowin tab.
- Now, click on the Vaccine Certificate and input your Beneficiary ID (13 digits).
- Now, click the “Get Certificate” button to save it to your device.
- How to Get a Covid Certificate Using Your Aadhar Card
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile Number?
The Corona Vaccination Certificate can only be accessed through a mobile number. It’s the most crucial factor in each process, and without your mobile, there will not be any way of downloading it. So, people can download Covid certificates with a number using these Apps: Cowin Website, Digi locker App, Aarogya Setu App, and UMANG App.
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate without Having beneficiary ID or reference ID
When you use Digi locker or Aarogya Setu Apps to check your vaccine certificate, the reference ID must be set up previously. If not, able to download them using these two methods, an app called UMANG can be used. In addition, the website Cowin provides many services related to health care information, such as checking certificates without needing any identifier from beneficiaries themselves.
Statewise Covid-19 Certificate Details
|Statewise Covid-19 Certificate||Partial vaccinated||Totally vaccinated|
|Jammu and Kashmir||9601824||7039594|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||395253||225756|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||296844||256731|
|Daman and Diu||279374||213434|